'The Good People, Are Those Who Help People' Arabic Calligraphy Drop Earrings
'The Good People, Are Those Who Help People' Arabic Calligraphy Drop Earrings - From Our Museum Store Collection, Handcrafted in USA
• Museum inspired earring set, understated elegance. An Arabic image shimmers across the curvilinear surface of chic, leaf-shaped earrings with a textured openwork design.
• The Islamic image on these Horse Chestnut leaves is a verse in Thulth script. The text reads: "the good (or best) people are those who help people". These earrings are crafted in the USA from antiqued gold-finish brass; lightweight, comfortable to wear. Earring drop, 2.5".
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Width: 25 mm (1in) | Item Length: 60 mm (2.4in) | Height: 60 mm (2.4in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag