Moroccan Filigree Antiqued Finish Filigree Swirl Fleur de Lis 3D Earrings 1.60"
'Majestic Fleur-de Lis' Designer Collection
• The epitome of femininity and grace, pierced filigree scrollwork three dimensional egg shaped delicacies in an antiqued finish dangle coquettishly from French-wires. Egg charms measure 22mm by 12mm, earrings hang 42mm, 1.65".
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries. In 1886 the House of the Designer was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 41.9 mm (1.6in) | Height: 41.9 mm (1.6in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag