Protect your jewelry investment by trading up! Using the Pricegems easy Tradeup option, jewelry you buy now can be enjoyed today and then traded up for new jewelry later! See something you really want that's just a bit out of reach? Why wait? Buy a slightly lesser piece you love and enjoy it now. Then trade up to the one you ultimately want at any time up to one full year after your purchase, and you'll receive a 100% trade-in allowance when you do!
You may trade up for any reason, whether your tastes have changed, or you simply want something new. It's up to you! Trading up is smart because it allows you to wear beautiful jewelry right now while preserving what you've spent to be reinvested in even finer pieces down the road! Our upgrade program is a great way to acquire valuable jewelry over time without having to wait, and without financing! While you're building up to the fabulous peices you adore, you'll enjoy other outstanding pieces along the way as you preserve 100% of your investment with each and every trade!
Here's how it works: You may trade up any Fine Jewelry purchase from PriceGems.com for a similar Fine Jewelry item of greater value as many times and as often as you like subject to just a few conditions:
- You may exchange any item purchased at PriceGems.com for any other item of equal or greater value (paying any difference) within 30 days of receipt of the original item.
- All upgrades must be initiated within 1 year of the original purchase or trade. After 30 days, you may upgrade any item purchased at PriceGems.com for any other item costing at least twice the price of the original item up to one year after the original purchase. For example, a ring purchased for $100 may be upgraded within one year of purchase to any ring costing at least $200.
- The full original price paid for the item traded in (not including shipping, handling, or sales tax) acts as a credit towards the purchase of the new upgrade item; you simply pay the difference in price.
- Upgrades must occur within the same category. So, for example, when you buy a ring, you may upgrade to a better ring, but not to a bronze sculpture or watch.
- Clearance items are not eligible for upgrade or trade unless specifically marked as eligible, and items may not be combined. For example, if you purchased 2 rings these could be traded in for 2 new rings but not combined as a trade in for a single new ring. However, exceptions to this rule may be made upon request.
- Original item traded in must be in original condition. Damaged or altered pieces will not be accepted for trade in. If a ring has been sized to a 5 or smaller, or to a 9 or greater, then it may still be accepted subject to a 10% mark down of the original purchase price. Rings that have been resized to any size between 5.5 and 8.5 will still be accepted at full value. Items that show much wear may or may not be accepted at our discretion.