|Free standard insured shipping is included on US orders of $200 or more. Priority Shipping (3 day) is free for orders of $400 or more. Express overnight shipping is available at a reasonable charge. During checkout, you have the option to select free shipping and pay no additional cost, or you can elect premium shipping using the carrier of your choice for a reasonable surcharge. International orders are shipped at current shipping rates, which are displayed during checkout. US orders less than $200 are subject to a nominal shipping charge of just $3.99.
|After processing and after any alteration, such as sizing, or production, in the case of hand-made pieces, your order will be delivered subject to our Shipping Terms using one of the following carriers: FedEx, USPS, or UPS.
We offer the following shipping methods:
- USA & Canada
- UPS Ground & USPS Standard (1-5 business days)
- Free standard USPS shipping on orders of $200 or more
- Cost displayed during checkout otherwise
- UPS Select (1-3 Days)
- FedEx Premium (1-3 Business Days)
- USPS Priority (approx 3 business days) is FREE on orders of $400 or more
- UPS Overnight
- USPS Express Overnight
- Cost displayed during checkout
- International (United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Canada, Australia)
- USPS Express and Global Express Mail (2-4 Business Days)
- Cost displayed during checkout
- Normally, tracking information will be sent via email at the time of your shipment provided the selected shipping method provides tracking. If you have created an account, you can check your order status and track your shipments online at any time by using the link provided in your shipping notification, or by logging into your account and checking your order status page.
- Items in stock and that do not require alterations, such as ring sizing or engraving, generally ship within one business day of your order. Custom work, alterations, and hand-made pieces are added to our production schedule, and depending on the season and other factors, may require time to complete. We do try our best to work quickly without compromising quality, and we ask for your patience as your beautiful creations are being handcrafted by our skilled artisans. We will notify you concerning the progress of your order, and you may inquire at any time by contacting us or by logging into your account and checking your order status. Please consult with your sales representative for further details on custom orders and lead times, especially if you have a deadline.
- The lead time specified for custom orders is approximate only. Depending on the season, the ready availability of certain materials, such as natural gemstones, and certain other factors, lead times may be extended.
- In case your order is delayed, you will be notified by phone or by email with the reason.
- Delays outside our control include delays caused by carriers, delays due to the temporary shortage or unavailability of certain gems, and seasonal surges in demand.
- For ready-made items, your credit card is not charged until your order actually ships. With custom orders and on orders requiring alteration (e.g. ring sizing, engraving) payment is required at the time of your order.
- In addition to the above, Installment purchases ship pending credit approval.
- An adult signature is required at the time of delivery. Orders of $1000 or more must be shipped to the credit card billing address.
- APO/FPO shipments are via USPS only.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes without special approval.
- An order can be canceled until it enters the shipping system. In the case of hand-made jewelry and items altered per your order, cancellation will result in a cancellation fee. Once entering the shipping system an order cannot be canceled but may be returned subject to our Returns Policy. Refused orders that have been shipped are subject to a cancellation fee. A chargeback resulting in a reversal of payment on a shipped item will cause interest to accrue on the unpaid balance at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid plus costs.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and insurance of any items returned.
- Pricegems reserves the right to cancel any order without notice and to issue a refund.